Some favorite links from some favorite blogs:
1. dyed paper towels (extra easter egg dye, anyone?) from evie s.
2. domino magazine special issue, photo by creature comforts
3. lemon cake made by reading my tea leaves, recipe by smitten kitchen
4. kitchen styling by frolic (photo by Lisa Warninger)
5. baby blanket by musahar via madame hervé
Weekend Event Picks for Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill: ArtWalk is this weekend in Durham! Start at The Durham Arts Council to pick up a map and get your bearings. In addition to all the art, there will be food trucks, some great live music, a “scanvenger hunt” (scan QR codes across the various events to earn local discounts), as well as storefront window installations around downtown (check out 1102 Taylor St as well). My studio at Golden Belt will be open on Saturday for ArtWalk (10-5), and if you stop by in the morning you may catch me screen printing some save the date hang tags with the gocco. Also at Golden Belt, there is a site-wide 9-hole putt-putt course (built by the Golden Belt, Liberty Arts, and Scrap Exchange artists with materials from the Scrap Exchange) with prizes from our cafe, Blend // the free WUNC Back Porch Music on the Lawn series starts this Friday at 6pm at American Tobacco with Erynn Marshall & Carl Jones (with Kenny Jackson & Bob Head). Summer’s comin’, y’all!