I can’t believe it’s finally Friday… that I’ve made it through a couple big deadlines which were combined with three or four rush invitation projects, on top of my regular work load. It feels good to be on the other side of all of it. I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend, and a quiet next week. Until then, some favorites:
1. a great storage idea, found on Pinterest, linked from here, and original from vt wonen
2. marni chair with one of my favorite color schemes, via design for mankind
3. watermelon, tomato, and almond gazpacho on cannelle et vanille
4. bacon-inspired print by erin jang
5. rhubarb and ginger spritzer by girl cooks world via tea for joy
Weekend Event Picks for Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill: Third Friday tonight in Durham (my studio will be closed, but stop by Golden Belt to see the cows!) // Tonight the Girls Rock (a rock music program for girls) shows at Casbah and Local506 // Tonight at 9pm, the Muppets shown outdoors at the NC Museum of Art // Saturday free movie in Duke Park at 8pm (bring chair/blanket, food trucks available) // Julian T. Baker photographs and The Intersection of Text and Image at the NC Art Museum // TRK Fest on Saturday // Orquestra GarDel at Kings on Saturday
Have a good weekend!