Favorites for this week:
1. DIY scalloped tote on Frolic!
2. sweet spiced pumpkin soup on Some the Wiser
3. letterpress gift tags by Rocio Cogno on Design Work Life
4. a workspace inspiring me to spruce up our home office, via Tea for Joy (photo by Julie Harmsen, styling by Scout)
5. baby shower invitations (with mustache band) via French Paper Sample Room, printed by Hobo Press
Weekend Event Picks for Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill: Tonight is Third Friday in Durham! Galleries around town are open from 6-9pm, including Golden Belt (where I have my studio, #129). // Tonight, Tift Merritt and Mandolin Orange in Carrboro // Pamela George hosts a closing reception for her show The Green Season: Rice Field Geometry of Burma, Cambodia and Thailand at the Carrack in Durham, 7-9pm // Creative Food Drive on Saturday 3-7pm with live music & food trucks at Motorco // The Ackland has an excellent show on post-war Japanese posters // Good stuff at The Nasher // Girl Talk: Women and Text at CAM with nine women artists
Have a good weekend!