This week’s favorites:
1. the dream kitchen Emma Persson Lagerberg, photographed by Petra Bindel via Bloesem by way of Elle Decor UK
2. 23 women you should follow on instagram on the Huffington Post (this image by @mommyshorts) via City Sage
3. grilled peach salad on Love & Lemons
4. wildflower wedding on 100 Layer Cake, photo by Gary Ashley
5. Karen Barbé’s embroidered iphone case
Weekend Event Picks for Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill: Love a good story? Check out the Monti Season Opener at The ArtsCenter tonight // “Panamaniacs: Two views & ten days in Panama” opens tonight in Chapel Hill with photographs from Natalia Weedy and Katie Schuler // Ninth Street Bakery opens up their new patio tonight with live music, beer, and games // The Cookery Front Room (new event space!) grand opening with food trucks, live music, beer & wine tasting, and more, Saturday 12-3 (a fundraiser for the Durham Crisis Response Center). Justin Robinson & the Mary Annettes will be there! // Evening Art Walks tonight in Carrboro/Chapel Hill, Wake Forest and Holly Springs // BugFest and evening Insectival at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences on Saturday // The 38th annual CenterFest in downtown Durham on Saturday and Sunday, featuring over 150 visual and performing artists from across the country // Raleigh hosts SparkCon, the triangle’s annual creative explosion, all weekend long // Bring your leashed pup to Come Out & Play, a sculpture exhibit on display at a 17-acre horse farm in Chatham county, free reception Saturday evening
Have a good weekend!