1. a beautiful office (with no source, boo.)
2. a beautifully decorated cake by Pick Yin Chang (who has a food blog here) via minna so
3. Quill & Fox holiday recipe cards via Discover Paper
4. Ayako Taniyama illustration via Unruly Things
5. Banana soy muffins on Cook Republic
STUFF TO DO IN RALEIGH/DURHAM/CHAPEL HILL: There’s still time to sign up for “Fashion a Better World” tonight in Chapel Hill, featuring women entrepreneurs in North Carolina focused on sustainable fashion // This weekend is Print Dialog Days at UNC, with free printmaking demos, panels, and workshops. // Tonight is Third Friday in Durham! Golden Belt artists have 12×12 work for sale ($50-200) to benefit KidZNotes. // Durham Art Walk Holiday Market // Homebrew for Hunger Beer Festival on Saturday // American Indian Heritage Celebration on Saturday with traditional and contemporary artists, hands-on workshops, craft activities. // Carrboro Film Festival on Sunday // free family day at the Nasher on Sunday
Have a great weekend!