1. braided cinnamon wreath on totally love it via Nole Garey
2. Polka dot mobile from Puka Puka via Bloesem
3. black & white Christmas on Papermash
4. a Japanese postcard spotted on Karen Barbe
5. Alyssa Pheobus via Design for Mankind
Stuff to do around Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill this weekend: TODAY ONLY until 9pm: UNC student print sale. A great way to finish up your holiday shopping! / It’s First Friday in Raleigh / Lost in the Trees on Friday / Chatham artist studio tours this weekend / American art from the 1930s through 1950s, exhibition and print sale at Adam Cave / a talk on mental health issues and sexual identity in teen girls on Saturday / Get your ticket on Sunday for pop-up restaurant Hakanai (open for 3 days only in February)
Have a good weekend!
P.S. This weekend’s 24 Merry Days Giveaways are on Hank and Hunt from Gretel Home for a Sagaform teapot + small matching jar (today), on Funkytime for a Petite Cherie camera strap and Washi tape set from Bloom Theory and Wishy Washi tape (Saturday), and on Happiness is for a Queen duvet & shams from Crane & Canopy (Sunday).