Inspring me this week:
1. Ingvild & Olaf’s home (with that pretty blue wall) on Space for Inspiration via Sköna Hem
2. paintings by Michelle Armas via Let it Be
3. Anastasia Marie’s simple packaging
4. little welcome booklets on Lover.ly from Elizabeth Messina and Gigi Press
5. SF Girl by Bay’s dining room
Stuff to do in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill this weekend: Cocoa Cinnamon opens officially next week, but they are also open until 10pm tonight and from 9am-8pm tomorrow // Aesop’s Fables performed at the Arts Center on Saturday // Home Movie Day at the Center for Documentary Studies, in which your 8mm, Super8mm or 16mm films will be projected // “Dinosaur Saints & Humble Robots,” a magic puppet bus tour // Strange Beauty Film Festival // Food Truck Rodeo on Sunday // it’s Triangle Restaurant Week
Have a good weekend!